Below are some stats from FFUSA as provided by show management. Again, I think it was an excellent show and Cleveland was a great choice for the first show. There are a LOT of fastener distributors in Ohio and the surrounding states and clearly they showed up. Great job, will be anxious to hear about plans for Detroit in 2019.
• 255 exhibitors
• 28,500 sold sq. ft.
• Over 2000 Registrants
• Top 5 US attendee states: Ohio- 46%, Michigan, Illinois, PA, CA
• Over 26 international countries represented
• Over 700 attended the Rock Hof Party
• Great turn out to the Education and Keynote panel
Top industries represented:
• Aerospace, Automotive, Agricultural/Off-Highway
• Civil Engineering
• Maintenance Repair